Jasper - A Volkswagen T3 Panel Van

Jasper is a 1985 VW T3 Panel Van and this is the story of our ownership.

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Thick and fast

As any owner of a T3 (and probably any old VW) will testify, things just crop up. You mightn't be expecting them to or somewhere in the back of your mind you might know that it is something that needs doing.. but at some point, you'll have to do it.

As I've been writing this blog, I've been using my photo collection to assist my grey matter in recalling the jobs that I have done... and it is a good thing, because there is a lot that I've forgotten. I really need to get the blog up to date so that I can write things up as they happen, rather than have to remember back!

What I am going to do is create a load of 'skeleton' posts as reminders that I will add detail to as soon as I can. So, apologies in advance for the traffic of low-info posts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home